CLAIRVOYANT AND ITS TYPES
What is being clairvoyant?
There are different types that are classified according to the divinatory capabilities that people have. Clairvoyance is the ability to see things that are hidden from the human eye and human senses. Many people have some degree of psychic ability that manifests itself clairvoyantly, that is, they have a sixth sense. There is also a process related to this and that is popular as clairvoyants reading.
Clairvoyance can be understood from two points. On the one hand, there is clairvoyance in the extra physical sense, which is the visual perception that is experienced in the physical place, where one is. On the other hand, traveling clairvoyance is about the visual perception that is experienced of places or people that are in another place where the one who experiences it is.
This capacity provides information that can be very useful since it revolves around what happens in other dimensions. If you provide information on the life of the interested party, this knowledge may affect the person in question; however, if it provides information that is not related to the individual and his or her environment, it may help to accept things more easily.
TYPES OF CLAIRVOYANCE
Within clairvoyance there are several types. According to the perception of clairvoyants , the following concepts are defined:
Clairvoyance is the ability to see things that are hidden from the human eye Clairvoyance is the ability to see things that are hidden from the human eye
– Prediction or precognition: is the ability of some people to predict future events before they happen.
– The retro cognition that is the opposite of precognition. It is a subject who has knowledge of an event or fact passed through natural means.
– Remote view: is the unique ability to predict contemporary events that occur in human surroundings and that are outside of their perception.
– Spiritual clairvoyance: is the ability that allows you to contact incarnated spirits or not, and even with various mediums and spiritists.
– Astral clairvoyance: those who have it are people capable of recognizing and obtaining information from the beings that inhabit the astral plane.
Clairvoyance can also be classified according to the will of the clairvoyant:
– Positive: clairvoyance occurs when the medium is able to see beyond voluntarily.
– Negative: clairvoyance occurs when the person who owns the gifts is not able to control dreams , images or predictions. This incapacity generates anguish and frustration for not being able to avoid all those things that have happened or will happen in the very near future.
Techniques to develop clairvoyance
There are many people who wish to dedicate themselves to the prediction of the future and become clairvoyant, but not everyone achieves it since it is necessary to possess certain psychic abilities. A clairvoyant is someone who experiences clairvoyance in a stable way. In spite of that, there are some exercises to develop clairvoyance and to become clairvoyant.
Those who suffer from negative clairvoyance cannot control their visions and can provoke anguish and fear , Those who suffer from negative clairvoyance cannot control their visions and can provoke anguish and fear , The first technique is what is known as facial technique. It consists of two people standing in front of each other with a distance of one and a half meters or two. One must be with closed eyes while the other person observes him with his eyes fixed on a part of his face trying to keep his gaze on his partner.
The second technique is body technique. It is about standing in front of a mirror with a distance of one and a half meters that allows you to see the whole body lying down or sitting with a comfortable posture. Once placed, it should be observed in a relaxed manner and remain motionless on any part of the body. Experts say that if you are a person with fears or you have parascevedecatriaphobia it is not advisable to perform this exercise because you will not get the expected results.